Star Ashley's sanctuary

Star Ashley's sanctuary
this blog is created to endorse my primary blog so click here!

Saturday, February 3, 2018

What on earth will happen to me?

How and why did my life end up this way?
I feel so stressed and depressed everyday.
My image of a happy family has sadly shattered
Because Dad died. None thereafter mattered.
-
I'm always busy keeping myself sane
In spite of me going through so much pain.
Dear Jesus, I want to keep trusting you.
But my poor soul does not know what to do.
-
The happiness and wealth in our lives we once had,
In a few years time has long since drowned in quicksand.
Presently my family has been reduced to people of three.
My dear God, I don't know what on earth will happen to me.
-
I'm so desperate to get out of this miserable state
But I'm chasing wind and creating my own fate.
I know I should trust you but I;m afraid of my tomorrow.
I dread that my life only leads to nothing but sorrow.
-
Please be kind to me, I'm drowning in my own tears.
I'm wallowing in self-pity and my own fears.
Sometimes I just want to die and be with you
But then I think that my mission is not yet through.
-
Copyright Star Ashley Cruz
February 4, 2018

No comments:

Post a Comment

starbucks strawberry