Star Ashley's sanctuary

Star Ashley's sanctuary
this blog is created to endorse my primary blog so click here!

Tuesday, March 13, 2018

My Anxiety


All the things that worry me
Can drive anyone to insanity
I wish I could concentrate on the present
But my mind is elsewhere and I'm absent
-
I need more than just a distraction
I need a constant reliable companion.
If left alone, my mind will be my destruction
Which will lead me to great devastation
-
Life is a consistent daily battle
All it does is to scare and to rattle.
All day long my brain searches for an answer
Why everything ends up a disaster.
-
They always come when you least expect it.
It feels uneasy like clothes that don't fit.
I wish there are things that can be granted immediately
Especially in situations that require great urgency.
-
Life's not easy -  a lesson I've learned daily
Sometimes in a manner I've noted painfully.
I'm always tense, anxious and agitated
Sometimes I think I should be rehabilitated.
-
Copyright Star Ashley Cruz
March 13 2018

No comments:

Post a Comment

starbucks strawberry