Star Ashley's sanctuary

Star Ashley's sanctuary
this blog is created to endorse my primary blog so click here!

Friday, June 22, 2018

From strangers to kin


I hate everything, even my relatives and family,
I hate the very existence of anybody.
What if I go crazy? What if I’m mad?
I might kill everyone right at hand.
-
I can’t help it, I know I’m selfish,
Be away from people is always a wish.
Jesus used to keep me from being insane
But it keeps going – my troubles and pain.
-
In a split second, I gathered more than one thought,
My worries for everything is what I fought.
Why, my God have you created me?
When I am stuck in a worthless family?
-
It’s hard for me to be nice to the people around me,
When all their dirt is what I experience and see.
I’m too tired just to be considerate,
Why aren’t you helping me strengthen my faith?
-
I’m not blaming you about everything,
But look at my life, what’s happening?
My father’s dead and my mother grows old and weaker,
And a constant drunkard of a brother.
-
I hate everything from strangers to kin,
My mask of a face is wearing thin.
I’ll write these down through pen and paper.
Help me God before I resort to murder.
-
Copyright Star Ashley Cruz
June 23, 2018

No comments:

Post a Comment

starbucks strawberry