Star Ashley's sanctuary

Star Ashley's sanctuary
this blog is created to endorse my primary blog so click here!

Thursday, July 7, 2016

A complaint to God


R.I.P. (Radical. Immortal. Poetry.)
My dreams, will they ever come true?
I’m tired with all the things that I do
In my life, I keep searching for permanency,
I lose it, along with its security.

Greatly discouraged, I keep running to you,
Please, I beseech you, don’t abandon me too!
I don’t know what to do with my life anymore,
Everything within me feels like it’s always sore.

Doing good didn’t make my life to be convenient,
My problems and sorrows are much more evident.
But people who don’t know you greatly prosper,
Their immense wealth gave them great joy and laughter.

To you Oh God, I’m sorry for complaining,
In your faithfulness I should just keep trusting.
Grant me the strength I need not only to survive
But also the grace for myself to thrive.

July 8 2016
Copyright Star Ashley Cruz

No comments:

Post a Comment

starbucks strawberry