Star Ashley's sanctuary

Star Ashley's sanctuary
this blog is created to endorse my primary blog so click here!

Saturday, December 31, 2016

Insignificant little me

I'm never really mature for my age,
They don't understand, it fills me with rage.
It's ironic because I tend to hate life so much
But I have a lot of good memories I keep in touch.
-
Some people can enjoy the simplicity of any thing,
While I worry or complain about everything.
I hate being misunderstood, but I don't understand myself,
If only I can organize my brain inside a shelf.
-
But God is so mindful of the insignificant little me,
Suddenly my life no longer seems like an endless tragedy.
His humility gave warmth to my frostbitten spirit,
His word is the truth and I know it.
-
In life, I am easily touched by sadness, 
Because I don't always experience happiness.
These are just some of the weird things about me,
At awe of how Jesus can love yours truly.
-
Copyright Star Ashley Cruz
Dec. 31 2016
R.I.P. (Radical. Immortal. Poetry.)


No comments:

Post a Comment

starbucks strawberry