Star Ashley's sanctuary

Star Ashley's sanctuary
this blog is created to endorse my primary blog so click here!

Sunday, June 11, 2017

Passing Phases

I want to ask God why, why, why
Bad things happen no matter how hard I try.
But it's not God's fault why my life is like this,
I can't wait to be in his promised bliss.
-
It's not his fault that evil, pain and sorrow is everywhere,
It's very much out of his character not to care.
But my future still troubles me-my fear of the unknown,
For my possessions, treasures and comfort zone is not my own.
-
I want to fully trust you but my human limitations hinder me.
If only you'd take hard times away but you're not a genie.
My deficiencies are preventing me from putting you in my mind first.
Saturate me in your living water so that I'll never thirst.
-
I want to honor you but with my problems, I can't.
My anger and frustration, I don't know where else to vent.
My prayers are more complaints and lesser praises
So I pray that my troubles are all passing phases.
-
Copyright Star Ashley Cruz
June  12 2017

No comments:

Post a Comment

starbucks strawberry