Star Ashley's sanctuary

Star Ashley's sanctuary
this blog is created to endorse my primary blog so click here!

Thursday, August 24, 2017

On the edge

I think I already have zero drive,
I no longer enjoy being alive.
Everyday I don't feel or see my future
I have no time or money for endless pleasure.
-
People who don't know God are drowning in luxury,
Yet the opposite is what's happening to me.
Inconvenience, acrimony and frustration,
I hope this won't lead me to depression.
-
My mind is always on the edge,
Not to kill anybody is my pledge.
But I'm so tired of pretending to be happy,
It makes me want to stab everybody.
-
I know I'm blessed but I still feel half empty,
For good things are less and the bad is plenty.
Don't leave me God, in my time of need,
In my prayers I need you to heed.
-
Copyright Star Ashley Cruz
August 24 2017dlks

No comments:

Post a Comment

starbucks strawberry