Star Ashley's sanctuary

Star Ashley's sanctuary
this blog is created to endorse my primary blog so click here!

Tuesday, June 12, 2018

Inside our shell



Tired from seeing you trying
But you always end up failing.
Your efforts are smaller compared when you procrastinate,
I don't want my love for you to turn into hate.
-
I realize that not everything is your fault,
But I can't help it when we lose our salt.
I keep praying to God day and night,
That somehow we can win life's fight.
-
But now the fight becomes a battle,
Why is it me that life wants to rattle?
It's difficult when it feels like I'm always the one trying harder,
I hate waiting so long and wasting time in fighting each other.
-
I feel like I'm always running out of time each day,
Nothing significant happens in each and every way.
No matter how fast I think and do anything,
I'm still sad over you and everything.
-
I want our future established strongly well,
But our limitations and weakness is inside our shell.
God has put us together but I'm afraid of what the future will hold,
These are the thoughts that I've never told.
-


Copyright


Star Ashley Cruz


June 13, 2018


No comments:

Post a Comment

starbucks strawberry