Star Ashley's sanctuary

Star Ashley's sanctuary
this blog is created to endorse my primary blog so click here!

Thursday, July 14, 2016

I'm nothing

There are so much things I fear,
I lose myself and what I hold dear.So many of life's difficulties,
Drown me into a pool of uncertainties.
-
What is it? What will now become of me?
If only the forbidden fruit remained on the tree.
Then maybe I would never have been born
In a world of anguish, sadness and scorn.
-
The society would never understand me at all,
They would push their ideas until I fall
Into their trap, their minds are vastly different,
They can't see or hear me, they're incoherent.
-
Lord, I'm crying, come to my aid,
Don't let your promises ever fade.
Life's inconveniences are taking hold of my feet,
Please don't let me die in defeat.
-
Someone intercede for me, anyone out there?
 Let me know if you actually care.
In my life, I feel like I haven't established anything.
I'm losing my sense if purpose, feels like I'm nothing.
-
Written July 14 2016
Copyright Star Ashley Cruz
R.I.P. (Radical. Immortal. Poetry.)


No comments:

Post a Comment

starbucks strawberry