Star Ashley's sanctuary

Star Ashley's sanctuary
this blog is created to endorse my primary blog so click here!

Friday, November 18, 2016

Days I didn't feel worthy

What on earth am I here for?
I want to walk out on life's door.
Nothing on earth brings me joy,
I'm starting to think I'm God's little toy
-
A cycle of work to pay for never-ending bills,
I hate these things, they don't give me thrills.
The evil people prosper yet how come I do not?
Can't even afford food or meds, I'm beginning to rot.
-
I'm so angry, I lash out on every person I see,
It's so frustrating to see others are okay or happy.
While I am down here but my dreams are flying away.
I guess that's how unfair life goes anyway.
-
Lord, I'm pouring my heart out towards you.
I admit, I'm slightly feeling better too.
My emotions were getting more powerful than me.
Please pull me out of this deep misery.
-
What I don't understand is why you're keeping me alive,
It seems you always give me a chance to obey and thrive.
Why did you have to love somebody like me?
These are the days I didn't feel worthy.
Copyright Star Ashley Cruz.
November 19 2016

"Let all bitterness, wrath, anger, clamor, and evil speaking be put away from you, with all malice." - Ephesians 4:31
God's revelation to me:
- I have been stubborn in doing evil.
- Money was my security, not God.
- I wanted my will, not  God's will.
R.I.P. (Radical. Immortal. Poetry.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

starbucks strawberry