Star Ashley's sanctuary

Star Ashley's sanctuary
this blog is created to endorse my primary blog so click here!

Tuesday, December 13, 2016

Down the aisle

Love can be an endless sound of sorrow,
If we can’t prepare for tomorrow,
How I pray to God every day and night,
That He’ll help us with all His Might.
-
So many years we’ve been together
I keep praying it will be forever.
I hope and pray that it is His will,
Because the agony of losing you I don’t want to feel.
-
I’m pouring my thoughts but it will never end,
A broken heart will not be easy to mend.
I want you to plan our future now,
So I will be relieved somehow.
-
Both our lives seem so lonely and hopeless.
Our sorrows also seem so endless.
But I thank you because you make everything worthwhile.
I pray that someday you’ll be walking with me down the aisle.
-
December 14, 2016
Copyright Star Ashley Cruz

Description: R.I.P. (Radical. Immortal. Poetry.) by roxstarash

No comments:

Post a Comment

starbucks strawberry