Star Ashley's sanctuary

Star Ashley's sanctuary
this blog is created to endorse my primary blog so click here!

Saturday, November 4, 2017

"Walking Anarchy (Wayward daughter)"

You have driven me down the mud,
I pray for your destruction by my God.
Upon yourselves, you have brought this,
Anarchy, deceit and death in my list.
-
Indeed you have twisted my kindness,
Now I wallow in this very madness.
If only I can shed your blood.
For all the good you've shown is fraud.
-
Die!Die!Die! Let hell swallow you up,
Be in the devil's drinking cup.
Forever you will die in torment and torture
And I drank it all, all of it, the only cure.
-
I want to see your skin ripped apart,
Feed your organs to the dogs and smash your heart,
You and yur family to die infront of your eyes,
For you are filthy, all of you are lies.
-
My Father will forgive me though I have sinned.
He knows everything that he has also seen,
That you are all evil and have fed me,
that same medicine, but I am not worthy.
-
I will be cleansed once again,
I'll be back to my normal self by then.
But all of you would be annihilated by that time
For humiliating me is an unforgivable crime.
-
I am now the walking anarchy,
Only the Christ can ever save me
For I knowHe loves his wayward daughter,
Even at times she loses her laughter.
-
Copyright Star Ashley Cruz
November 8 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment

starbucks strawberry