Star Ashley's sanctuary

Star Ashley's sanctuary
this blog is created to endorse my primary blog so click here!

Saturday, November 4, 2017

"What's wrong?"

I don't wanna write you another song,

because it will only feel very wrong.

Flowers and chocolates would be asking too much

And you'll feel pressured and stressed by such.

-

"What's wrong?'' You're always asking,

Aren't you tired of not listening?

All these things for someone you love ,

Must I pray for, beyond the skies above?

-

I thought that you really love me

So giving me what I ask is easy,

But why does it seem like a burden to you,

To make some of my wishes come true?

-

Simple things and requests to make me and you happy,

Is it such a heavy burden to carry?

Things that show how much you love and care,

I wish didn't give you so much scare.

-

I wrote this letter and poem but I didn't feel sorry,

Because I've agonized on the same hundredth apology

But I don't believe that I have done wrong,

Because all I've asked are things to make this relationship strong.

-

I honestly don't know what to do.

Can we ever get our love through?

I wish you'll help me fix all this mess

And not end up loving me less.

-

Now I hope you understand my point of view

And you'll stop being angry at me too.

To prevent everything in us to fall apart,

please give me an answer that will not break my heart.

-

Copyright Star Ashley Cruz

Nov. 22,2014

No comments:

Post a Comment

starbucks strawberry