Star Ashley's sanctuary

Star Ashley's sanctuary
this blog is created to endorse my primary blog so click here!

Saturday, January 28, 2023

Ultimate Source

I wish I didn't fall in love, as being alone suits me the best

But now my will and entire being is put to the test.

If only I didn't meet the one I want to spend my life with

Because starting a family or buying a house, I can't afford it.

-

All my hard work is too slow to pay off.

I don't want to be incapable, underachieving and soft.

The pity I receive feels like I'm a laughing stock among my friends and peers.

The thought of such shame, I'd rather be alone and drown in my tears.

-

I'll do my best not to be haughty when I'm finally at the top!

It's just that I want to achieve my goals, I can't stop!

I want to have them before I turn to dust.

I feel like to be happy, fulfilling these things is a must.

-

I'm sorry, but isn't it you who designed me this way?

It seems in the purpose of my life, nothing goes smoothly, sad to say.

I'm sorry I feel discontented and anxious about my life's current state.

Surely in your hands, this won't be my last fate?

-

I don't want to resign myself to such a dim outlook.

Please don't let me be lonely when you close my book!

I still want to believe in you, I badly do!

I want to finish what you've started in me too.

-

Copyright

Star Ashley Cruz

Jan. 26, 2023

No comments:

Post a Comment

starbucks strawberry