Star Ashley's sanctuary

Star Ashley's sanctuary
this blog is created to endorse my primary blog so click here!

Saturday, April 1, 2023

Junior Hell

When will I get out of this junior hell?

I have zero zest for life, I'm sure you can tell.

The people around me seem to take me for granted.

This is never the life I prepared for or wanted.

-

Every day and in everything, I do my best.

But why oh why am I subjected to a difficult test.

In life, I'm trying to achieve the best attainable quality

But despite my efforts, it's still far from my reality.

-

Honestly, these aren't too much to ask of you!

After all, you're the one who brought me into this world too.

I don't think it's bad to ask for what will give me joy.

Surely, I wasn't created to be merely a little toy.

-

I'm so sad, tired and I feel like I've dried up all my tears.

My mind is drowned and devoured by so many fears.

Over the years, I'm losing the hope that I've kept.

This is the kind of life I could never want or accept.

-

I'm still praying, perhaps deep down, I refuse to give up?

I'm still hoping my hardships will be put to a stop.

Lord, please help me work on solutions in any way.

Then maybe I can still feel like living another day.

-

Copyright

Star Ashley Cruz

Apr. 1 2023




 

No comments:

Post a Comment

starbucks strawberry