Star Ashley's sanctuary

Star Ashley's sanctuary
this blog is created to endorse my primary blog so click here!

Friday, December 1, 2023

Dead inside

There are times that I wish that I just never met you.

Because I’m not sure whether you love me the same way that I do.

As times goes by, I thought I’d be more secure.

But now most nights, my mind is numb from torture.

-

I’m already in hell but I didn’t think I could get dragged further.

My life’s grown so pathetic that I’ve become so bitter.

I’m so tired of taking charge and taking care of everything.

And you don’t even help to inspire me to keep on living.

-

What will happen to us, knowing we’re both dead inside?

Do you think our relationship can easily be cast aside?

If only it’s as easy as shutting down my heart, leaving just my head.

But by then, I’ll probably be as good as dead.

-

God, I wish you’d just spare me from all this pain and shame.

Everyday, in this world, I wish I never came.

Then I wouldn’t always be tired and disappointed over unfulfilled hopes and dreams.

And not meeting him would save me from heart ache, it seems.

-

Copyright

Star Ashley Cruz

Dec. 2, 2023

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

starbucks strawberry